YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A £100 AMAZON VOUCHER!!!
To enter, all you have to do is answer the eight Health and Safety trivia questions below and submit your answers by completing our competition entry form.
HEALTH & SAFETY QUIZ QUESTIONS
1. What does COSHH stand for?
2. By Law, over 50% of UK hazard signs must be what colour?
3. For a fire to burn, all three elements of the fire triangle must be present; this includes heat, fuel and what else?
4. What did Disney ban from it’s theme parks over safety concerns in 2015?
5. What does HSE stand for?
6. Who has responsibility for health & safety at the workplace?
7. What is a hazard?
8. In what year was the Health & Safety at work Act enacted?
The winners will be announced in our Winter newsletter, so make sure you send your entry in good time. There will be one prize draw for this competition. Click here for full T&C’s.
How to Submit Your Entry?
To submit your entry, you need to…
STEP 1 – Complete the form below
Fill in our competition form below.
STEP 2 – Follow us on Instagram
You’ll also need to follow our Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/ecl_civils/ where we will announce and contact the winners.
The winners will be announced at the end of December 2023, so make sure you get your entry submitted in good time.
Good Luck 🙂