Site Manager - Groundworks
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE ECL TEAM, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS SOON AS A NEW POSITION ARISES.
- Daily planning of project works and resource management
- Advising the Project Manager of changes requiring RFI’s and CVI’s
- Managing the quality of work by direct labour and subcontractors
- Delivering Site Inductions, Toolbox Talks and Daily Activity Briefings (DABs)
- Maintaining a clean, safe and secure site at all times
- Assisting the Project Manager with the implementation and management of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality procedures
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent supervision and organizational skills
- Experience of successfully managing relationships with stakeholders and members of the public
- Proven management skills and ability to manage a project effectively and efficiently, delivering high outputs and exceeding our client’s expectations