Infrastructure Project Manager
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE ECL TEAM, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED AS SOON AS A NEW POSITION ARISES.
We’re looking for an experienced and established Infrastructure Project Manager to work within our Strategic Infrastructure division.
You’ll be joining an ambitious and dynamic team that is looking to expand. We have a great reputation for employee retention and promotion from within. This will provide opportunities for ambitious individuals to progress within the company.
At ECL, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality for our clients, and we offer the support and resources needed to ensure that our team of professionals reach their full potential and deliver exceptional projects.
- Ensuring the delivery of civil engineering projects that exceed our client’s expectations
- Provide leadership, ensuring that contractual commitments are met
- Ensuring that our Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality controls are adhered to
- Assisting our Senior Project Manager and Bid Team in optimizing new business opportunities within the region
- Strong project management background on civil engineering projects, specifically Highways and Infrastructure
- Demonstrate experience managing project turnovers of up to £2m monthly
- Chartered/Qualified Civil Engineer with significant experience operating at a Site Agent or Project Manager level
- Experience in successfully liaising with Local Authorities, Client / Stakeholder representatives
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately and multitask whilst under pressure to meet deadlines and produce results in a fast-paced environment.